A 24 year veteran in the oil & gas storage tank industry with a track record for superior leadership, project management, business administration, strategic business development, and growing business sales and opportunities.
- Management and growth professional with proven results in expanding/diversifying existing business operations
- Management of expanding operations within the US, Canada, and South America
Equipped with 26 years of experience with the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers trade, specifically working under the Boilermakers NTD agreements, which cover all aspects of repairing storage tanks, including airlifting/hover of storage tanks, as well as API 650/653 new construction and repair and maintenance of storage tanks.
- One of the top contractor representatives/liaisons for the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers NTD
- Certified Pennsylvania DEP Aboveground Storage Tank Installer, API TES Certified
QA/QC Manager - PM-1
- Over 10 years of experience that commenced as a construction Boilmaker
- Oversees at NDE of site construction
- Oversees and implementation of QA Manual, WPS, WPQ
- Qualified API-653 Inspector, NACE-CIP, AWS-CW1, API-510, API-TES
- Project Management Support
Asset & Equipment Manager with over 10 years’ experience with managing tank construction equipment and inventories of tolling and consumables.
- Mechanical professional capable of repairing generators, mobile equipment, and welding equipment