Equipped with 26 years of experience with the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers trade, specifically working under the Boilermakers NTD agreements, which cover all aspects of repairing storage tanks, including airlifting/hover of storage tanks, as well as API 650/653 new construction and repair and maintenance of storage tanks.
- One of the top contractor representatives/liaisons for the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers NTD
- Certified Pennsylvania DEP Aboveground Storage Tank Installer, API TES Certified
- Over 10 years of experience that commenced as a construction Boilmaker
- Oversees at NDE of site construction
- Oversees and implementation of QA Manual, WPS, WPQ
- Qualified API-653 Inspector, NACE-CIP, AWS-CW1, API-510, API-TES
- Project Management Support
QA/QC Manager - PM-1
Asset & Equipment Manager with over 10 years’ experience with managing tank construction equipment and inventories of tolling and consumables.
- Mechanical professional capable of repairing generators, mobile equipment, and welding equipment