Kelly Ralph brings many years of experience managing the construction, installation, repair and inspection of aboveground storage tanks and structures. He holds an Associates Degree of Applied Science in Business Administration from Columbia Southern University.
Just a few of his certifications include NCCER Instructor, Class A General Engineering Contractor, Pennsylvania Installer- AFMX/AMEX/AMMX, API 653 Certified Inspector and Tank Entry Supervisor.
With 25 years of Sales/Project Management experience in the industrial sector, Mike is responsible for the sales growth of API 650/653, AWWA and bolted tanks in the United States. Mike also oversees all the pre-qualification processes and overall bid documentation support.
He obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree with emphasis on Political Science from Heidelberg College.
Outside Sales Specialist/Business Development
Equipped with 26 years of experience with the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers trade, specifically working under the Boilermakers NTD agreements, which cover all aspects of repairing storage tanks, including airlifting/hover of storage tanks, as well as API 650/653 new construction and repair and maintenance of storage tanks.
- One of the top contractor representatives/liaisons for the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers NTD
- Certified Pennsylvania DEP Aboveground Storage Tank Installer, API TES Certified
- Over 10 years of experience that commenced as a construction Boilmaker
- Oversees at NDE of site construction
- Oversees and implementation of QA Manual, WPS, WPQ
- Qualified API-653 Inspector, NACE-CIP, AWS-CW1, API-510, API-TES
- Project Management Support
QA/QC Manager - PM-1
Asset & Equipment Manager with over 10 years’ experience with managing tank construction equipment and inventories of tolling and consumables.
- Mechanical professional capable of repairing generators, mobile equipment, and welding equipment