Primarily responsible to perform all day to day supervision of a field crew and uphold the highest of safety & quality standards.
Oversee set up and operation of equipment, material use, job assignments, material labeling and other related activities on respective shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee set up and operation of equipment, material use, job assignments, material labeling and other related activities on respective shift.
- Ensure equipment operation and production meets quality control standards by monitoring throughout the shift, and takes corrective action immediately as needed.
- Removes and or installs equipment.
- Assists Quality Control with the determination of quality control issues and remains accountable for results.
- Management of all labor, materials, sub-contractors and equipment required to complete projects.
- Liaise with the owner, inspectors, and engineers regarding site matters.
- Attend project meetings with owners, owners’ representatives and engineers.
- Cost control of project (reviewing required purchases and site spending) and related reports.
- Quality Assurance for work performed on projects to ensure compliance to specifications and requirements.
- Ensure site work is performed in a safe manner in accordance with OSHA regulations, QP1 and QP2 requirements, and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that site work is performed in an environmentally safe manner (and that all required documentation is maintained) in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, provincial and federal safety and health regulations and program standards, and with any special safety concerns for use in a particular area or with a client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Broad knowledge of industrial facilities.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to convey trust and respect, in day to day activities as well as in more formal, and meeting settings i.e., excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Building team relationships.
- Field administration.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in industrial facilities, or a related field.
- Strong familiarity with OSHA Regulations.
- Standard Operating Procedures and other applicable regulations.